Day One Agency—Campaign Magazine’s Agency of the Year and PRovoke Media’s Creative Agency of the Year—is hiring! We’re looking for an Associate Director to join our Creators & Casting team. The right candidate will be ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated to telling stories that stop people in their scroll. You’ll take pride in your work, show initiative, and go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are serviced in the best way possible. We’re looking for self-starters with creative agency experience who are willing to work collaboratively and quickly with our squad. Excellent organizational skills are imperative. In return, you’ll be in a rewarding learning environment with a great opportunity to grow and further your knowledge and career.
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes every day, Day one. We offer a highly collaborative environment (even as we work from a distance in this new remote world) where smart and hyper-passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges. It’s no secret; we work hard, but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up and that’s still true. It’s how we make projects like Chipotle’s multi-award-winning Freeting campaign come to life.
We emphasize and value all of our relationships—they’re what powers us. Our colleagues, clients, and partners are the most important part of our business. So if you want to join a fast-growing, award-winning, creative team, we’d love to hear from you.
This position is full time and only available in New York City.
The Associate Director will be a client whisper and a solution oriented problem solver who is responsible for managing client relationships, delivering successful influencer/talent strategies rooted in brand storytelling, building relationships with agents and talent/creators, assisting in growing our agency capabilities, working cross-functionally across agency’s Shape, Share, Fuel teams and overseeing a team of digital strategists.
- Lead a team from associate to senior digital strategist
- Develop influencer/talent strategies for our consumer facing clients
- Deliver successful campaigns that drive measurable results for our clients
- Establish relationships with agents, influencers/creators and industry experts
- Contribute and help expand agency capabilities and offerings within the digital/creator/talent space
- Provide fresh thinking and creative ways to solve client challenges
- 4-6 years of experience
- Experience in leading and mentoring a diverse team, exemplifies excellent judgment and people skills.
- Experience driving digital/creator/talent strategy and leading execution for major consumer brands including budget management
- Taking a concept and turning it into an executable plan
- Positive can-do attitude and creative problem solver
- Expert knowledge of how paid, earned and owned channels work together
- Organized and extremely detail oriented
- Comfortable managing clients from different business functions
- Ability to iterate and evolve strategy with constructive feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of all social platforms and general reporting methods (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook , Pinterest, TikTok) including native analytics (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through
- Experience with talent contract negotiations
- Team player
Major Bonus If You
- Experience working in an IAT
Compensation + Benefits
We value all of our employees and are happy to provide comprehensive benefits to help support them holistically in the best way we can. We offer all our employees:
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- “Take-As-You-Need” Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Annual Technology Stipend
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Credit Card
- Uber Business Account
- New Business Referral Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
The Company is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base compensation range for this role is $90,000-$125,000 and this position is eligible for benefits that include medical insurance (health, dental, and vision), retirement plan, paid time off, paid parental leave, new business and employee referral bonuses, etc. Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for New York City based hires only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Pay Transparency Law. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as candidates' relevant work experience, skills, qualifications, and